Electronic Lab 130-in-one Project
No experience necessary–to become the next Albert Einstein! Even if you've never built anything electronic before, you can make an electronic organ, radio, AM broadcast station, kitchen timer and more with this easy-to-use 130-in-1 Project Lab kit. A fun way to learn about electronics and study the wonders of science, this kit will give you a jump-start on a great hobby with no prior electronics knowledge needed. Project components are assembled on a built-in breadboard by connection to spring terminals–no soldering needed–and use safe, low-voltage batteries. Comes with built-in speaker, 7-segment LED digital display, integrated circuits, rotary controls and clearly written instructions with schematics/diagrams.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #8080 in Toys & Games
- Brand: Vintage Sports Cards
- Model: MX-906
- Released on: 2006-06-12
- Easy to read illustrated, lab-style manual
- Comprehensive, Illustrated Manual included.
- Comes with built-in speaker, 7-segment LED
- Ideal for MIDDLE SCHOOLS and HIGH SCHOOLS.